188 g butter
200 g castor sugar
200 g eggs about 4 eggs
250 g cake flour
2.5 g salt
6 g baking powder ,1 1/4 tsp
250 g banana flesh weight without skin
45 g chocolate
- Attach the wire rush to the blender.
- Cut the square of spread (around 250g/8oz) into six to eight pieces. Put the margarine into the blending dish.
- Remove the skin and crush the banana with the back of the blade. Save a few bananas unmashed, and cut into forty thin cuts across. Hold them for embellishment. Keep the pounded and cut banana in the icebox.
- Cut the chocolate to cuts daintily with the blade take after by cutting it again longwise. It will break into little bits of chips without anyone else.
- Measure the measure of the cake flour, preparing powder, and salt.
- Crack the eggs.
Make the cake
- Cream the margarine and sugar together at fast.
- Add the eggs to the blender and keep blending at fast until homogenous.
- Scrape the side of the blending dish (and the base on the off chance that you can) with a delicate plastic spatula.
- Add the pounded bananas. Blend at low speed.
- Add the flour, salt, and preparing powder at low speed until there is NO noticeable flour and irregularities. When you arrive, quit blending.
- Add the chocolates and blend well.
Panning and last touch
- Line the cake container with heating paper. Apply some oil to the preparing paper and the sides of the heating skillet.
- Pour the cake player into the container.
- Smoothen the player with the spatula.
- Arrange the banana pieces that we have held before at first glance for embellishment.
- Bake in the preheated stove for a hour with both best and the base temperature at 175°C/350°F.
6. Remove the cake from the cake container.
And if you want you can also buy the cake from Online cake delivery in dehradun