*All-purpose Four/ Self raising Flour- 1 ½ cups
Butter, melted- 1/2 cup
Sugar- 1 cup
Yogurt- 1/2 cup (For egg less version) (or) Eggs-2
Mango Puree- 1/2 cup(fresh mangoes/tinned)(I used Alphonso variety)
Baking Powder- 1 teaspoon
*Baking Soda- 1/2 teaspoon
*Do not add Baking Soda if you are using Self raising flour.
Whipping cream- 250 ml (1 cup)
Sugar- 2-3 teaspoons
Mango puree- 1/4 cup
Sugar- 1 teaspoon
Gelatin/ China grass- 1 teaspoon
Water- 1/4 cup
• Preheat the stove to 180 degrees for 15 minutes.
• Grease and flour the container or line with wax paper.
• In blender puree the mangoes.
• In another bowl include liquefied margarine and sugar and beat utilizing an electric blender till the sugar breaks down.
• Now include the yogurt and beat till it frames softly rich.
• Add the mango puree and blend till consolidated.
• Now include the preparing powder, heating pop and flour a large portion of a glass at any given moment and blend/crease well until the point when the entire flour blend wraps up.
• If you feel the player is thick sprinkle little drain and blend well.
• Transfer the player inside the readied 18-20 cm two heating plate and level the best.
• Bake inside the preheated broiler for around 30 – 40 minutes or until the point when the stick embedded turns out
• Unmould one of the cake and keep another cake inside the cake shape to set the mango jam on top over the cake(set the jam quickly inside the cooler as it might leaks down the cake) or spread a layer of what tops off an already good thing pour the jam.
• For Jelly:
• Puree mango with sugar in a blender as a fine glue.
• Sprinkle gelatin over some water in a thin layer till it completes and permit to sprout inside the water.
• Once it twofold its volume soften this gelatin inside the broiler till it breaks up around 30 seconds or cook over stove till disintegrated.
• Add the gelatin blend with mango puree and blend well with spoon and pour over the one of the cakes inside the cake tin.
• You can likewise use by absorbing china grass water previously mentioned and cook the china grass till broke up and set the jam.
• Now you will have a plain mango cake forgot with jam going to be utilized as the base or base layer of the cake.
• Chill the whisk, bowl and the whipping cream for around 15 minutes.
• Whip the cream by including 2 teaspoons of sugar till you get the hardened pinnacles.
• Cover the bowl with stick film and refrigerate till you utilize it.
Amassing the cake:
• Take a hard board and draw 20 cm measurement line and cut the board and cover with aluminum thwart and slice the thwart to around 22 cm width. Overlap the abundance 2 cm on inverse side and stay with a tape.
• Using baked good brush morsels staying over the cake.
• Keep a teaspoon of icing on the cake board and keep the primary cake.
• Apply 2-3 tablespoons of icing and spread equitably over the cake. Keep the second cake and marginally press with hand.
• Keep the cake with mango jam to finish everything and complete the sides of the cake with the icing.
• First apply a thin layer and chill for around 15 minutes and apply a thick layer.
• Garnish best of your preferred cake with cut products mango pieces, kiwi, cherries…etc. according to your wish.
If you want you can also buy cakes from Online cake delivery in Dehradun