Cooking spray, for pan
24 Oreos, crushed
6 tbsp. butter, melted
Pinch kosher salt
FOR THE CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
2 tsp. gelatin
2 1/2 tbsp. cold water
2 1/4 c. chocolate chips
3 c. heavy cream, divided
1/2 c. powdered sugar
2 qt. strawberries, stems removed
FOR THE GANACHE TOPPING
2/3 c. heavy cream
2 c. semisweet chocolate chips
1. Make crust: Grease a springform container with cooking shower. In an extensive bowl, consolidate pounded Oreos, softened margarine and salt. Press blend into container and put aside.
2. Make chocolate mousse: In a little bowl, consolidate gelatin and water and let sit for 5 to 10 minutes. In the interim, put chocolate contributes a heatproof bowl. In a little pan over medium-high warmth, convey 1 glass overwhelming cream to a stew at that point expel from warm. Speed in diminished gelatin and mix until totally broke down. Pour blend over chocolate chips and speed until the point when chocolate is dissolved. Give blend a chance to cool, mixing every so often.
3. In the bowl of a stand blender fitted with a whisk connection or in a huge bowl utilizing a hand blender, beat remaining cream with powdered sugar until the point that solid pinnacles shape. Mix in about a quarter measure of whipped cream into liquefied chocolate blend. At that point delicately crease in the rest of the whipped cream until completely joined.
4. Spread a thin layer of mousse over hull. Cut down the middle the same number of strawberries as important to press around within edge of the container, at that point put entire strawberries inside, chop side down.
5. Transfer outstanding mousse to a channeling sack and fill in every one of the holes between strawberries, at that point spread mousse over strawberries, making a level best. Refrigerate until set, around 4 to 6 hours.
6. Make ganache: In a little pan over low warmth, warm substantial cream. Place chocolate in a warmth confirmation bowl and pour over hot substantial cream. Let sit 3 minutes, at that point mix until the point that smooth and no irregularities remain.
7. Refrigerate ganache until somewhat thick, 15 minutes, and spread all finished mousse
And if you want you can also buy cakes from Online cake delivery in Greater Noida