- 1 cup (140 grams or 5 ounces) all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg, optional
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cloves, optional
- ½ cup (100 grams or 3.5 ounces) granulated sugar
- ½ cup (100 grams or 3.5 ounces) light or dark brown sugar
- 2 large egg
- ½ cup plus 1 tablespoon (135 ml) canola oil (or vegetable, safflower)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 180 grams (about 2 large or 3 medium carrots or 1 and ½ cups) grated carrots
- ½ cup (50 grams) pecans or walnuts, roughly chopped
Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 4 ounces (115 grams) cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- ¼ cup (55 grams or ½ stick) unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- 1 cup (120 grams) powdered sugar, sifted
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract (optional)
- Preheat broiler to 350F/180C. Spread a 9×5-inch portion skillet (or utilize a littler dish, for example, 8½ x 4¼-inch, for a higher portion).
- In a vast bowl filter together flour, preparing pop, heating powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. Put aside.
- In a blender bowl fitted with paddle connection, beat together eggs, granulated sugar and dark colored sugar on medium-fast until light and soft, around 2 minutes. On low speed and with the blender running, include the oil gradually and beat until consolidated. Beat in vanilla concentrate until joined, at that point kill blender. Crease in (by hand) carrots until consolidated. Crease in dry fixings just until joined. Don’t overmix. Crease in nuts.
- Pour the hitter into arranged portion skillet. Prepare for 40-50 minutes or until the point that a toothpick embedded into the focal point of the cake confesses all. Enable cake to cool totally.
- To influence the icing: In a blender to bowl fitted with the oar connection, beat the cream cheddar, margarine and vanilla concentrate on medium speed for 1 minute until rich and consolidated completely. Include powdered sugar and beat until the point that the blend is cushy and smooth. In the event that the icing is too thin, include more powdered sugar until the point that coveted consistency is come to. You can include squeeze of salt or lemon juice to cut the sweetness. Spread icing over the highest point of the cooled cake. Enliven with walnuts or pecans if wanted. Store cake in a sealed shut compartment in the fridge for up to 4 days.
6. Cake is best served at room temperature.
And if you want you can also buy this delicious cake from Online cake delivery in Mumbai