- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup plus 2 1/2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
FOR THE NO-CHURN MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP ICE CREAM LAYER
- 2 cups heavy (whipping) cream
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 1/2 teaspoons peppermint extract
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 drop kelly green gel-paste food coloring (optional)
- 4 ounces semi-sweet chocolate, finely chopped
FOR THE GARNISHES
- 3/4 cup heavy (whipping) cream
- 1/3 cup powdered (confectioners’) sugar
- 1 tablespoon chocolate vermicelli
To make the brownie layer:
- Preheat the broiler to 325 degrees F.
- Mist a 9-inch spring form container with non-stick shower.
- Place the sugar, margarine, cocoa, and salt in an expansive microwave-safe bowl, and microwave in one-minute additions, blending, until the point when the spread is totally dissolved and the blend feels warm to the touch.
- Add the eggs each one in turn, mixing after every expansion.
- Stir in the flour.
- Stir in the vanilla.
- Transfer the hitter to the readied dish, and prepare for 30-35 minutes or until the point that a toothpick embedded in the middle turns out with only a couple of damp pieces. Cool totally in the dish, at that point layer with no-agitate mint chocolate chip dessert and stop.
To make the no-agitate mint chocolate chip frozen yogurt layer:
- Place the cream in an expansive blending dish and whip on medium-fast until the point that it holds hardened pinnacles.
- Fold in the consolidated drain, peppermint concentrate, salt, and gel-glue sustenance shading until very much joined.
- Stir in the slashed chocolate and spread the blend over the cooled brownie layer.
- Freeze until hard, expel the sides of the springform dish, and embellishment with whipped cream and chocolate vermicelli.
- Place the cream in a medium blending dish and whip on medium-fast until soft.
- Add the powdered sugar and keep on whipping until the point that the blend holds firm pinnacles.
- Transfer to a 16-inch featherweight channeling pack fitted with a 4B tip, and pipe a substantial shell outskirt around the border of the cake. Pipe littler stars simply inside the shell outskirt, at that point sprinkle the whipped cream with chocolate vermicelli.
And if you want you can also buy it from Online cake delivery in Bangalore